Ion X-Force Cornett
Characteristics of the Ion X-Force Cornett:
The Ion X-Force Cornett is the choice of Sam Cornett, Canada's top woman. It features :
• Nano Crystalline Technology (NCT) which is an additive incorporated into the carbon fibre that not only helps reduce vibration but binds the fibres for added durability.
• Thermal Core technology (TCT) in which the racquet is injected with super heated air while it is being cured in the ovens. This allows for a uniform curing process inside the frame and out for greater durability and a more responsive hit.
• 16K fibres -16,000 individual strands woven together for more structural strength, and durability.
• Power of 6 – at each stage of development the frame was analyzed under stress at 6 key points, with the resulting data used to fine tune the model until the best performance results were achieved for the composition and geometry of the model.
• Power Surge – drives the power of the swing towards the racquet head while cutting vibration and adding stiffness to the shaft. It can be seen on the sides of the shaft.
This racquet weighs 140g with a head light balance. Rated as stiff, it is strung with Ashaway Supernick Micro string for better bite on the ball.
It also comes with our #1 selling cushion grip called Rad Cushion for the ultimate in grip control. Headcover and our famous 45 day NO-FAULT guarantee are included. Designed for: Advanced to Professional Frame: PowerSurge, Power of 6, 16K, NCT and XMG, with BK’s Thermal Core String: SuperNick XL Micro String Tension: Rigidity (RF): 95 stiff AFW: 140 grams DW: 130 Balance: Head light Speed: 9.1 Power: 9.1 Control: 9.7 Area: 475 sq.cm.