Characteristics 180DG THE BEAST:
Designed for: The Beast is designed for the toughest institutional use.
Characteristics: The toughest badminton racquet on the market! Designed solely for an institutional environment where durability is the most important (or only) factor. Should never be sold at retail.
- Gauge of aluminum head is 42% thicker than standard
- Shaft gauge is 15% thicker than standard
- Double length butt cap; solid wooden handle; durable nylon grommets.
- Lonfibre Plus string is 6% thicker than Lonfibre SX21, for exceptional
- Double Grip System: if the original grip wrap wears out, that grip
plus the underlying plastic can be removed to reveal a fresh new grip.
Frame: Heavy gauge AG10 aluminum head; SG20 thick gauge steel shaft; Reinforced Aluminum T; Special “Double Grip System”.
String: Lonfibre Plus
String Tension: 17 - 21 lbs.
Average Frame Weight (AFW): 120g
Overall length: 66.5cm